You can rule the world!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Go down
lipid_fatality
lipid_fatality

lipid_fatality {Life appreciation essay} Empty lipid_fatality {Life appreciation essay}

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:14 pm
The most tormenting pain of my life!

I was 6 when I realized that I had upper back problem. Now, my upper back is comparable to camel’s hump, or Quasimodo’s hump. I’m not exaggerating.

Ok, fine, it was a hyperbole. But I’m sure that when I reach the old age, my back will be like an upside down hyperbola.

When I was small, I didn’t care about my back. But now, it starts to hurt. Like every morning, I wake up with pain. Every night, I lie down with pain. Every end of class, I stand up with pain. Every exam session, I stress in pain. But what can do to change this?

I see people in my school who also have upper pack problem. I feel like duplicated, but in a horrifying way. I see those people hunching their shoulders, jutting out their chin, walking like old people. What happened to this generation?!

Damn, I hate my life! I wish I was a fish, eaten by a bear. Not that I really want that to happen. But what can we do to correct this? Is there any way to straighten our back, without taking surgery? Or is it too late to hope for change?

I see myself struggling in desperation. Wa~ gotta go eat more calcium.

---
words: 217
time: 20 min
KiSS-THe-SKy
KiSS-THe-SKy

lipid_fatality {Life appreciation essay} Empty Re: lipid_fatality {Life appreciation essay}

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 pm
It's not calcium that is going to help you.
evil-mashimaro
evil-mashimaro
Admin
https://secondlife.1fr1.net

lipid_fatality {Life appreciation essay} Empty Re: lipid_fatality {Life appreciation essay}

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:22 pm
I got the same problem. Shame on us. mm4
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum