You can rule the world!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sweet.
sweet.
http://vien-ici.1fr1.net/

Sweet. (life app. essay) Empty Sweet. (life app. essay)

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:45 pm
Is this what we are living for? For someone you cannot see, cannot feel, cannot hear, cannot reach. Every moment since birth you have been waiting. But deceivingly, this person would never come. Even during days when you need or wish you had someone that cares you, to which you can share your sorrow, be comforted. This person has never come.
Perhaps, you have seen him somewhere long forgotten. Perhaps, you have met him, but you did not notice. Perhaps, you simply missed your chance. Perhaps, there is no one at all. They always say that there is someone for you, perhaps far away, at the other side of the world, waiting for you as much as you wait for him. To believe that each of us, as precious as it might be, is made to be with another is completely bullshit. There is no such a thing as made to be with another. They say that to comfort weaker souls. The actual fact is made to desire to be with another.

There is no one at the other side of the world, no one waiting for you as you wait for him, no one, not even near you. In the end, it turns out that time were wasted, waiting, and waiting gives no result. Nothing.
evil-mashimaro
evil-mashimaro
Admin
https://secondlife.1fr1.net

Sweet. (life app. essay) Empty Re: Sweet. (life app. essay)

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:20 pm
That is you? Seriously? What happen to Shadow?
sweet.
sweet.
http://vien-ici.1fr1.net/

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:36 am
It's been a while since confession. It doesn't matter now. He has his own way to think about life. I suppose, his prefer more Spirit.
Spirit
Spirit

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 am
Is that what you think?
There's no need to think that way, or any other way, because Shadow is kind of narcissistic. You need not to be just a woman to conquer his heart, you need more.
And ask for me, I prefer more my virtual girlfriend. XD
JellyFish
JellyFish

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:47 am
I don't think that Sweet is talking about Shadow. It's probably someone else. As she wrote "For someone you cannot see, cannot feel, cannot hear, cannot reach." Shadow does not apply to this category.
shadow
shadow

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:10 am
I'm narcissist? I never said that!
Spirit
Spirit

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:18 pm
Then what's wrong with you. You don't even look at magazines. -_-lll
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum