Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Admin
Messages : 605
Date d'inscription : 2007-10-20
View user profilehttp://secondlife.1fr1.net

Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:45 pm
Random chat XD

What's up?

_________________
avatar
Messages : 16
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-27
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Having fever... Sad
Need rest, that means more time on Internet. Cool
avatar
Messages : 15
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-25
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:48 pm
FeverFox³ wrote:Having fever... Sad
Need rest, that means more time on Internet. Cool
Poor you.
I'll send you some virtual medicine on Farmville. Ha ha...
avatar
Messages : 16
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-27
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm
丐侠侠 wrote:Poor you.
I'll send you some virtual medicine on Farmville. Ha ha...
Thanks for your kindness, but no need to waist your time: I abandoned Farmville last month.
avatar
Messages : 15
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-25
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 pm
FeverFox³ wrote:Thanks for your kindness, but no need to waist your time: I abandoned Farmville last month.
Too late, I just did it. Very Happy
avatar
Messages : 10
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-30
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:54 pm
FeverFox³ wrote:Thanks for your kindness, but no need to waist your time: I abandoned Farmville last month.
You abandoned Farmville! No way, I was hopping for receiving gifts from you. Sad
avatar
Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2010-05-13
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:08 pm
Farmville... what a boring time-wasting-game. I'm playing My Empire now! Very Happy
avatar
Messages : 15
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-21
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:12 pm
KiSS-THe-SKy wrote:Farmville... what a boring time-wasting-game. I'm playing My Empire now! Very Happy
Isn't that the same kind of time-wasting-game? Suspect
I don't understand you guys. We only have 2 YEARS TO LIVE NOW! WE SHOULD USE OUR PRECIOUS TIME IN SOMETHING MEANINGFUL.
YEAH! WHO'S WITH ME? mm3
avatar
Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2010-05-13
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 pm
Doomed666 wrote:Isn't that the same kind of time-wasting-game? Suspect
I don't understand you guys. We only have 2 YEARS TO LIVE NOW! WE SHOULD USE OUR PRECIOUS TIME IN SOMETHING MEANINGFUL.
YEAH! WHO'S WITH ME? mm3
My Empire is a meaningful game, ok? For once, I can rule a hole empire and collect tax. Isn't that a meaningful experience that you should take? farao
avatar
Messages : 22
Date d'inscription : 2010-03-13
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 pm
KiSS-THe-SKy wrote:My Empire is a meaningful game, ok? For once, I can rule a hole empire and collect tax. Isn't that a meaningful experience that you should take? farao
Hm....... I don't know about that - you're not really convincing. XD Laughing
avatar
Messages : 16
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-27
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 pm
Talking about entertainments, what kind of game do you guys play during vacation?
I'm so bored. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2010-05-13
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm
FeverFox³ wrote:Talking about entertainments, what kind of game do you guys play during vacation?
I'm so bored. Rolling Eyes
Farmville, that's definitely the answer that I would answer to this question. But since you already play it, I recommend you My Empire, also on Facebook. Very Happy
avatar
Messages : 10
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-30
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:23 pm
KiSS-THe-SKy wrote:
FeverFox³ wrote:Talking about entertainments, what kind of game do you guys play during vacation?
I'm so bored. Rolling Eyes
Farmville, that's definitely the answer that I would answer to this question. But since you already play it, I recommend you My Empire, also on Facebook. Very Happy
Oh! If ever you accept this invitation, add me as your neighbor. We'll make money together. Cool
avatar
Messages : 15
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-21
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 pm
KiSS-THe-SKy wrote:Farmville, that's definitely the answer that I would answer to this question. But since you already play it, I recommend you My Empire, also on Facebook. Very Happy
Are you nuts? He's already at level 13 on My Empire. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Messages : 21
Date d'inscription : 2010-05-13
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 pm
Doomed666 wrote:Are you nuts? He's already at level 13 on My Empire. Evil or Very Mad
Holy buddha!!!! I have to add you! Shocked
avatar
Messages : 16
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-27
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:29 pm
KiSS-THe-SKy wrote:Holy buddha!!!! I have to add you! Shocked
As your wish. Very Happy But are there any other game?
avatar
Messages : 7
Date d'inscription : 2010-06-29
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 pm
FeverFox³ wrote:As your wish. Very Happy But are there any other game?
Hi,
If you're looking for a fun online game, you should play Crazy Planets and fight evil space robots with me. Send me your name by MP and I'll add you as friend on Facebook. =D
avatar
Messages : 6
Date d'inscription : 2010-05-19
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:34 pm
Why don't you try Restaurant City? I'm at level 21 now. I'll help you for the hacking part. Wink
avatar
Messages : 10
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-25
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 pm
Accept my invitation for Gangster City, please. I need more friends.
avatar
Messages : 19
Date d'inscription : 2010-05-03
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 pm
Accept my invitation for Pet Society, too. mm7
avatar
Messages : 16
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-27
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 pm
Are you guys finish with Playfish games? By the way, I already have a pet: level 2. Laughing
avatar
Messages : 19
Date d'inscription : 2010-05-03
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 am
FeverFox³ wrote:Are you guys finish with Playfish games? By the way, I already have a pet: level 2. Laughing
Oups, I didn't see it. Embarassed
avatar
Messages : 18
Date d'inscription : 2010-07-13
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 am
mysterik<HiStOrY> wrote:Why don't you try Restaurant City? I'm at level 21 now. I'll help you for the hacking part. Wink
You also hack on Playfish's game? I do it for Pirates Ahoy! Ahahaha! As a professional computer pirate, hacking is my fun and my job during summer vacation. pirat
avatar
Messages : 22
Date d'inscription : 2010-03-13
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 am
Waw! Hey, little fox, seems like we have an expert pirate here. Why don't you consult him to break up faster your pet's level? Cool
avatar
Messages : 16
Date d'inscription : 2010-04-27
View user profile

Re: Off topic

on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am
Lollipop wrote:Waw! Hey, little fox, seems like we have an expert pirate here. Why don't you consult him to break up faster your pet's level? Cool
That's not necessary. It's not I like put my life on Pet Society. The reason why my level is so low is because I only play it once.
Sponsored content

Re: Off topic

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum