You can rule the world!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Go down
AntiMalware 6.0
AntiMalware 6.0

Animal rating (250 words essay) Empty Animal rating (250 words essay)

Tue May 11, 2010 6:49 pm
Let’s talk about… your dog!

“I hate dogs. They are dirty, savage and evil.”
-by AntiMalware 6.0

Folks, I supposed that you think that my thoughts are foolish. I think I know the reasons why you think that I think that way; my argument is coming out from nowhere and I have no logical prove. Actually, I’m not writing this for fun, I do have a good reason.

The first time I had contact with a dog was 10 years ago. I was playing in an amusement park, innocently. After a long waiting for a ride in a roller coaster, I was dying of hunger. So I brought chicken. I picked a place for eating my lunch, at back the corner of the restaurant. But I didn’t notice that there was a wile dog. That creature jumped instantly on me ant took my chicken away. It didn’t only eat my lunch, but also injured me. I was frustrated by the fact that wiles dogs take advantage on kids like me to get their food. So, from that day, to me, dogs are thieves.

The second time when I came across a dog was 8 years later. I went to Chicago for an interview. I was a bit late for reserving a hotel room, so I had to stay in a friend’s apartment. He had a dog. But I thought that domestic dogs have probably more manners. Unfortunately, I was wrong! It chewed my entire suitcase along with my business suit and all my paperwork for the interview. From that day, to me, dogs are troublemakers.

The third time, I got a puppy. I was a little unhappy with the gift from my grandaunt. She told me to take good care for the baby of her baby, which means the child of her dog. The problem was how to take care of the baby of someone else if I myself never had a baby. Although I tried hard to cope with that demon, I failed for stopping him from drinking the water from the toilet. From then, to me, dogs are the most disgusting creature of all maliciousness.

And that is why I hate dogs.

-----------------------------
Words: more than 250
Time : about 40 minutes
Spoiler:
Animal rating (250 words essay) 1-72
"Maramomuthoo"

Animal rating (250 words essay) Empty Re: Animal rating (250 words essay)

Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 pm
Al thought I like dogs, your text almost convinced me. Laughing
Excel
Excel

Tue May 11, 2010 7:18 pm
Just because you went though an unlucky life, it doesn't mean you have to blame the entire dog species.
Twice
Twice

Tue May 11, 2010 7:40 pm
Your arguments are too personal. XD
kiwipedia
kiwipedia

Tue May 11, 2010 7:59 pm
Behavior
Although dogs have been the subject of a great deal of behaviorist psychology (e.g. Pavlov's dog), they do not enter the world with a psychological "blank slate". Rather, dog behavior is affected by genetic factors as well as environmental factors. Domestic dogs exhibit a number of behaviors and predispositions that were inherited from wolves. The Gray Wolf is a social animal that has evolved a sophisticated means of communication and social structure. The domestic dog has inherited some of these predispositions, but many of the salient characteristics in dog behavior have been largely shaped by selective breeding by humans. Thus some of these characteristics, such as the dog's highly developed social cognition, are found only in primitive forms in grey wolves.
AntiMalware 6.0
AntiMalware 6.0

Thu May 13, 2010 5:34 pm
Personal, it is. What I'm defending here is the fact that I hate dogs. I'm not convincing anyone to hate dogs like me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum